- This is a closed-book examination. There should be no printouts or books to reference on your table for the duration of the exam.
- You are not permitted to take screenshots, record the screen, copy and paste questions or answers or otherwise attempt to take any of the content of this exam out of the exam for any purpose.
- All questions are compulsory and each will indicate its marks worth.
- The completed paper must be submitted by 12 noon, papers submitted after this time will not be accepted.
- The paper must be completed in one sitting and can only be submitted once. Please ensure all the questions are correctly attempted before submission.
- During this exam you will be permitted to review previous questions.
- Click on the choice/correct option from the multiple choices/options given with each question.
- When a question requires several answers, and the number of responses is exceeded the first answers given will be marked first.
- If you encounter any technical problems, please telephone Geraldine on 07950441191 immediately for assistance.
This exam is currently closed for submissions.
It will open at 9am and close at 12 noon on 14th August 2021.