Introduction to Cranio-Fascial Dynamics – embryological mesenchyme generated on the 18th day of embryological development and the part it plays in the dural meningeal system with the central nervous system.
- The anatomy and physiology of CFD.
- History, vision and definition.
- Embryogenesis, birth and skeletal changes.
- Exploring the mechanical interrelationship between the: cranium, fascia, pelvis, vascular system, dental system and the brain.
- How CFD will enhance your clinical adjustments.
- Perform a Cranial Scanning – including assessing ascending and descending patient.
- Assess CFD landmarks